Marvel Studios’ What If...? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Marvel Studios’ What If...?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So for me its episode 2, then 3 and then 1

Haven't loved loved anything yet but the show isn't bad either.

Reactions: Grabnar

Gee, perhaps it's automatic that a Doctor Strange episode is going to probably be one of the best episodes in the show. :tease:

That said, god this episode was spectacular. Definitely the best of the show sofar, might be the best out of MCUTV so far for what it means; and it's great to see this kind of story taken into account.

Zombies was awesome, even if it didn’t make much logical sense from a character appearance standpoint. The banter in this episode absolutely made it my favorite so far. Ending was a little weak though.

Zombies was awesome, even if it didn’t make much logical sense from a character appearance standpoint. The banter in this episode absolutely made it my favorite so far. Ending was a little weak though.
I'm hoping (with the way they left it) that in season 2 we get a continuation of the episode, or at the very least another Marvel Zombies episode. This was by far my favorite episode for sure, the Dr. Strange one last week was really good too, though.

So some of these episodes have to be getting sequels right?

Many just end, I loved the last new episode but it just ends so hoping in season 2 it gets a part two or something (even if another character is the main person trying to take down Kill monger)

So some of these episodes have to be getting sequels right?

Many just end, I loved the last new episode but it just ends so hoping in season 2 it gets a part two or something (even if another character is the main person trying to take down Kill monger)

It's not a bad show, but it either feels inconsequential or incomplete. An anthology show is fine, but each episode still has to have a conclusion.

Really enjoyed this week’s episode. I like how it broke the 4th wall between The Watcher and the action on-screen, although once again, I find myself let down by the ending because it deserves a continuation although with this being an anthology series, who knows if that’ll ever happen. It really looked like they were setting up for a “Part 2” that we probably won’t get next week.

Really enjoyed this week’s episode. I like how it broke the 4th wall between The Watcher and the action on-screen, although once again, I find myself let down by the ending because it deserves a continuation although with this being an anthology series, who knows if that’ll ever happen. It really looked like they were setting up for a “Part 2” that we probably won’t get next week.
Bet you $1 we see a multiversal team up of some heroes we've seen this season.

Reactions: amar831
I really hope they continue the story from the last one as well but....

I really have to wonder if they’re using the alliance with evil Dr Strange and the Watcher to set things up for Multiverse of madness. I don’t know if they’ll address that alliance for the season finale.

So I both like the Finale...and don't

Its cool action (though Dr Strange could literally do it on his own...the other people did nothing) but I kinda wish these could just be one off what if

I hope every season doesn't build to something like this finale episode

So I both like the Finale...and don't

Its cool action (though Dr Strange could literally do it on his own...the other people did nothing) but I kinda wish these could just be one off what if

I hope every season doesn't build to something like this finale episode

This really was the worst part of the whole series. I was excited to see a part 2 to stories like the Killmonger episode but instead they are just ground to a screeching halt.