Men In Black Leaderboard & Tips | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's he tips.
Always hold down the trigger
In training room, there are three aliens above you, shoot the one corresponding to your seat. Then shoot swinging alien until aliens in the windows pop up.
In the crash room, shoot for Frank the Pug on the newsstand until you can't and then go for the aliens in the blinds.
In ambush room, try and shoot behind you as nothin goes on in there for a good 6 seconds. Then shoot aliens popping out of bins.
After that, there are green eyes in bushes you should be zapping.
Then try and shoot for the other teams exhaust port for the rest of the ride. If it gives you 25K for each hit. If that's too hard shoot again for the green eyes. (A trick is to shoot your own exhaust port and you get the same amount of points)Then of course push the red button

How does the bonus work actually? Usually I get it, but there are times I press it and nothing happens. Is it timing or perhaps they only allow so many per RV? I sometimes just keep on tapping the button as we approach, sometimes I get it, sometimes not ... just curious if someone knows ...

Reactions: tankart150
Speaking of which, what was up with the scores on the challenge the other day? 270 can be done without trying and old hands like those should have been in the 5-600K range at least. Was something weird done with the way the scores were talleyed?

A few factors. One, the main room's windows targets weren't open so we couldn't start off great. Two, 12 people were all aiming for the same targets. Was a lot of confusion on who was getting the hit. :lol:

A few factors. One, the main room's windows targets weren't open so we couldn't start off great. Two, 12 people were all aiming for the same targets. Was a lot of confusion on who was getting the hit. :lol:
That's what I wonder about with the tips, if everyone is shooting at the same thing the system can't register all the hits.

Reactions: anihilnation
How does the bonus work actually? Usually I get it, but there are times I press it and nothing happens. Is it timing or perhaps they only allow so many per RV? I sometimes just keep on tapping the button as we approach, sometimes I get it, sometimes not ... just curious if someone knows ...
A good strategy is to wait until Zed says the word "push". Immediately hold down the button and it is a guaranteed 100,000 :)

Reactions: anihilnation
That's why I wish their was an aiming reticule, whgen everyone is shotting it is hard to know which laser dot is yours.

That's why I wish their was an aiming reticule, whgen everyone is shotting it is hard to know which laser dot is yours.
The lens in the guns aren't always aligned and the laser can be off so a physical reticle would be be hampered by the laser being off. I usually take a few shots at empty wall at the beginning to see where my laser shows up then keep that vantage point over the gun to keep accurate.

The lens in the guns aren't always aligned and the laser can be off so a physical reticle would be be hampered by the laser being off. I usually take a few shots at empty wall at the beginning to see where my laser shows up then keep that vantage point over the gun to keep accurate.
Thanks. Always felt like the aim was odd.