Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mickey's Magical Friendship Faire

I think the daytime castle shows are pretty much if you've seen one, you've seen them all. They're not going to do any kind of radical departure from Mickey and friends sing songs, unless they change the songs from standard Disney fair to performing the Lil' Nas X album or something.

I might actually stop and watch that...

I think the daytime castle shows are pretty much if you've seen one, you've seen them all. They're not going to do any kind of radical departure from Mickey and friends sing songs, unless they change the songs from standard Disney fair to performing the Lil' Nas X album or something.

I might actually stop and watch that...
I actually felt like there was a pretty large increase in quality during the last update from Dream Along with Mickey. But in general, I agree if you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all.

And I’m just now realizing that this seems to only be a minor update over the previous version.

It's just like the fireworks show-- they're all basically the same thing, just different music.

Of course the music and the storytelling they do with it make the difference between a good show and a bad show, but overall most of the time (non "fans") wouldn't know the difference between the old show and its replacement.