Mine Blower | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Mine Blower

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I finally got a my Mine Blower credit yesterday! I will say it's a fun coaster. The airtime going over the station in the barrel roll is insane. However after that it was quite a rough/bumpy ride. A bit headache inducing to me. It was about 10:30am so the heat hadn't gotten to me yet and I wasn't dehydrated. Fortunately the headache only lasted a few minutes after getting off the ride. My second ride a bit later after riding the go-karts & Skycoaster wasn't as bad.

Credit #85!
2017-09-24_12.57.33e.jpg
IMG_4123.JPG
IMG_4128.JPG

I finally got a my Mine Blower credit yesterday! I will say it's a fun coaster. The airtime going over the station in the barrel roll is insane. However after that it was quite a rough/bumpy ride. A bit headache inducing to me. It was about 10:30am so the heat hadn't gotten to me yet and I wasn't dehydrated. Fortunately the headache only lasted a few minutes after getting off the ride. My second ride a bit later after riding the go-karts & Skycoaster wasn't as bad.

Credit #85!
View attachment 5441
View attachment 5442
View attachment 5443
Nice shirt!