Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Or a great dark ride that celebrates the future. They could call it Horizons and really reflect the vision of the entire park. Oh, wait. Never mind...
Future Coaster will celebrate thrill with speeds of over 50mph and a zero-G stall

I’m the only one of this forum that is excited by this, lol
Depends on what you mean by excited...

Future World had an "abandoned office park" theme for so long that a few new trees and some rock work is probably more exciting than it should be

I think it will definitely feel like a more open space and a lot more green

Admittedly, I do miss the symmetrical Communicore buildings

I often wondered what it would look like if they partnered with Meow Wolf to create some kind of walkthrough

New concept art:
img_0967.jpg

It looks great, but still amazing they are doing all this theming for just a walkthrough. That space looks like it’d be perfect to tuck away a few flats like the ones that were in A Bugs Land.

On one hand, yes.

On the other hand, this seems like an attempt at something slightly more highbrow, which I appreciate. I'd probably be more sour on the project if it included some slightly-classed-up carnival rides.

On one hand, yes.

On the other hand, this seems like an attempt at something slightly more highbrow, which I appreciate. I'd probably be more sour on the project if it included some slightly-classed-up carnival rides.
I’m not saying still don’t have a walkthrough, but maybe a carousel or something hidden within the trees would’ve been nice. That’s the type of thing you find in a park anyway.

Reactions: frank_1991_
Hold on, what is this? That’s not in the original concept art.

View attachment 16305
CommuniCore Hall. Basically a combination of the Festival building and Play! with a much more generic and box-y design.

Reactions: HandsomePete