Mortal Kombat | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Mortal Kombat

Tobias

Veteran Member
Feb 25, 2014
Considering the first two films, I wasn't expecting much before I saw the trailer.
I mean, I sure as heck wasn't expecting anything like...

Sub-Zero freezing Scorpion's Blood into a knife and stabbing him with it.

Seriously, that moment got a loud "OH S%^&!!!" out of me. Trailers normally don't get that out of me.

So along with that and everything else shown in the trailer, I'm fully on-board with this! The story is most likely gonna' be cheesy and whatnot, but it looks to deliver the bloody goods where it counts.

Jerroddragon

V.I.P.
Jun 27, 2017
I hope i get to see this in theaters...looks like good dumb fun and think would be a better film to see with others

CoryLevy91

Newcomer
Mar 6, 2020
The only thing I'm worried about is this new, sorta generic seeming character who is clearly just an 'in' to explaining the tournament and some of the mythos. I don't think you needed to create a new character to do such.

Other than that, holy hell this looks fun. Fights look both as graphic as they should but also as creative and imaginative as they should be.

Reactions: NYG

NYG

Apr 21, 2013
The only thing I'm worried about is this new, sorta generic seeming character who is clearly just an 'in' to explaining the tournament and some of the mythos. I don't think you needed to create a new character to do such.

Other than that, holy hell this looks fun. Fights look both as graphic as they should but also as creative and imaginative as they should be.
If they have to add someone who can help simplify for audiences not familiar with the games, it’s a sacrifice I think is worth it.