Murder of Crowz (HHN 2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Murder of Crowz (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal Studios Hollywood has announced Murder of Crowz, a new original scare zone that will be featured at Halloween Horror Nights 2024.

Last edited:
I guess this is the one that correlates to the skull and bones on the spec map, so near the entrance. The crow stiltwalker is a pretty great creature design, and having multiple creatures (stilt walkers plus scare actors) could have some very neat flavor.

Between this, Luchadores, and the Chainsaw Punx zone that Murdy semi-leaked during Midsummer, I guess we have our zones.

Reactions: Ridesandstuff
I guess this is the one that correlates to the skull and bones on the spec map, so near the entrance. The crow stiltwalker is a pretty great creature design, and having multiple creatures (stilt walkers plus scare actors) could have some very neat flavor.

Between this, Luchadores, and the Chainsaw Punx zone that Murdy semi-leaked during Midsummer, I guess we have our zones.

Awww that makes sense. I was hoping it has something to do with that rumor that a second experience was coming to HP but stiltwalkers at the gate is a good solution for that front scarezone which has been kinda dead these past couple of years. I would love to see tons of crow props on the surrounding buildings. I think that that would look really intense.

Reactions: EAS