Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

MUST try foods or drinks?

Jul 1, 2016
There's another theme park that has lots of special foods and drinks that you MUST try while there. So I want to know... what are your USH must-have foods and drinks?  ^_^

If you're headed to the Three Broomsticks, their "Sticky Toffee Pudding" dessert is absolutely to die for!

Lard Lad's Doughnuts are also very good (I like the plain chocolate the best), but, fair warning, they're on the dough-y side of the spectrum. Less like Krispy Kreme and more like Dunkin'.

Thank you! Great answers here!

I've heard about the Chicken Waffle Sandwich. Is that any good? Also, what is Sticky Toffee Pudding? Is it bread pudding?