Mysterious Structure? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Mysterious Structure?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Simulated fire does not equal real fire. :/

Remember Mummy's original ending? LOL
Hey, better than the current ending!

If it was up to me, I'd add to Mummy and Transformers, especially Mummy, what Disney added to Big Thunder Mountain.

Fog blast + 4K projections of flames. That's better than orange lights and stuff haha.

Oh and when I said "how about Orlando" on the previous page, I meant that in response to you question of where to put Diagon Alley. Cuz I still don't see us getting it :p

Funny how this topic went from a Transformers meet-and-greet to Diagon Alley. For the record, if they were to build Diagon Alley, it would be all or nothing. No skimping out on shops, attractions, nothing. That was exactly the same case with Hogsmeade.

Now, back to Transformers. Excuse my impatience, but why in the hell is it taking so long to get this thing done? It seems like it's just been sitting in the same state for awhile now.

Reactions: Aaron
Looks nice! I like that it fits the surrounding buildings more. If they ever wanna remove the meet and greet down the line in a number of years, they can make it an extension of the store or another something or other.