NBC Sports Grill Brew | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

NBC Sports Grill Brew

Skold

V.I.P.
Feb 17, 2016
i don't care what you all say, i love this place. A flight, pretzel, and deviled eggs are great around 10:30 PM.

Shared of course. :p

Frank Drackman

Premium Member
Dec 20, 2012
Mouse Mountain
i don't care what you all say, i love this place. A flight, pretzel, and deviled eggs are great around 10:30 PM.

Shared of course. :p
We’ve gone there twice, unfortunately, I only first saw the pretzel on my way out the 2nd time....that would have been exactly what I was looking for at the times I did try the place.

RJ MacReady

Newcomer
Jun 9, 2018
Do they shoe ufc fights here? ill be there this weekend and im looking for a spot around city walk to watch the fight.

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Tried NBC again when I didn’t know what I wanted last Saturday. Got the jalapeño burger and a beer, burger came out fine but the whole thing slid off the bun.

This place I used to defend as being better than what people give it credit for, now I can’t recommend it for more than a beer after my last two visits.

Reactions: SeventyOne

Cup_Of_Coffee

Veteran Member
Aug 7, 2018
The only 2 times I've been for a meal the service was horrendous. Waitress came off rude and judgmental this last trip. As someone who works in the service industry I get it sucks and can really suck sometimes, but I also know its not that hard to be pleasant the very least. At least they had 90 min Dogfish head to keep me busy lol

Cup_Of_Coffee

Veteran Member
Aug 7, 2018
So like we can start broadcasting SNL on those giant screens every Saturday.....

But for real saw this news and when I came to IU I was like oh yeah, this place!!! Well, this is surely to get a brief re-do.

Frightnight03

Newcomer
Jun 27, 2020
I’ll be here the weekend of Fury-Wilder in October. Will they show a fight like this? Assuming if they did they’d have some kind of cover since it’s a PPV.

Joe

aka TestTrack321
Staff member
Feb 15, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
I’ll be here the weekend of Fury-Wilder in October. Will they show a fight like this? Assuming if they did they’d have some kind of cover since it’s a PPV.
I don't belive they've ever shown fights before, but I might be wrong. Your best bet might be Miller's Ale House on the corner of S Kirkman and Vineland Rd.

Reactions: Frightnight03