New Here | Inside Universal Forums

New Here

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 20, 2022
His guys. I am brand new to the whole Universal thing. We are a Disney family but our local high school marching band has been invited to participate in some activities at the end of December so it looks like we are going on a school trip to Universal. I am going to need some help figuring out all of this. The only drawback is that the trip is Dec 30,31 2022 and Jan 1 2023. I know it will be crowded. We have always avoided going to Disney on New Years Eve due to the crowds.

His guys. I am brand new to the whole Universal thing. We are a Disney family but our local high school marching band has been invited to participate in some activities at the end of December so it looks like we are going on a school trip to Universal. I am going to need some help figuring out all of this. The only drawback is that the trip is Dec 30,31 2022 and Jan 1 2023. I know it will be crowded. We have always avoided going to Disney on New Years Eve due to the crowds.
Welcome to the dark side.