New Shows Coming? | Inside Universal Forums

New Shows Coming?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 6, 2012
Tampa <---> Orlando
I talked to an employee who liked me so told me some park secrets he told me in 2013 that the 4D shows will be taken out because booth elmo and pirates arenn't doing well the employee then told me that it will be replaced with a live show of some sorts now this may sound crazy but im sure he wase't lieing but this may not be the most accurate just giving a heads up.

Don't really see them adding another area for a live show unless they are planning on taking one out.
Don't know much about the 4-D... did it once at HOS and never felt the need to do it again.
I have seen lines waiting to get in for Elmo, so it still has some appeal.

I miss Bud and Mich.

I don't really know of a show that needs a bigger theater, unless they want to remove one of the out door theaters.
The 4-D theater would be pretty close to the Desert Grill where they have shows all the time anyway, now if they moved the amimal show over there it would I guess it could free up a little space at the Bird Gardens.