Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Star Wars Nightime Entertainment Coming This Spring & Summer

I heard today that supposedly the Star Wars fireworks will end this October, with a special holiday night show/fireworks show for November and December (I guess to make up for the loss of the Osborne Lights)

Will the Star Wars fireworks show return after that, or will HWS go dark after the Holidays with no firework show?

Will the Star Wars fireworks show return after that, or will HWS go dark after the Holidays with no firework show?
With a completely new fireworks launch area built and millions of dollars spent upgrading infrastructure for the new SW fireworks show, i'd be absolutely shocked if it went dark with no show. They spent a ton of money to make sure the park can have a high tech, nightly show.

At the same time, apparently this recently happened:
It's interesting they typically close the backstage roads near the launch sites during shows, yet for some reason they thought it would be okay to build one next to one of their largest roadways. That could have easily caused some cars to swerve out of the way resulting in an accident and potentially fatalities.

I always thought that land would be the perfect spot for Carsland anyways. Now that it's cleared they could use it for something else so it's not a total waste.

It's interesting they typically close the backstage roads near the launch sites during shows, yet for some reason they thought it would be okay to build one next to one of their largest roadways. That could have easily caused some cars to swerve out of the way resulting in an accident and potentially fatalities.

I always thought that land would be the perfect spot for Carsland anyways. Now that it's cleared they could use it for something else so it's not a total waste.
There's no way they could've put the land the fireworks launchpad is at to use for anything more than they are using it now. It's completely across World Drive, they would have to build a giant garden bridge over the road for that land to be feasible at all. And the have land directly next to Muppets and SWL that is suitable for theme park use in the future (they are currently getting ready to pave it for more parking), so i'm sure that's where any expansion of the park will go.