New Universal Creative Headquarters | Inside Universal Forums

New Universal Creative Headquarters

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GAcoaster

Platinum Member
Nov 30, 2012
Orlando
I apologize if this has been discussed elsewhere (I couldn't find anything), but I find it interesting to see that Universal Creative is building a new HQ on the corner of the EU property:

I assume this is to eliminate their other locations (Turkey Lake Rd., and the industrial park off JYP). I find it interesting they're building like they're "all in" on growth between new parks and improvements, but also hedging their bets putting it on the edge of the property so they can always sublet it if they downsize. I take this as a positive sign that UGB will probably happen as well.

Does anyone know if this means they're vacating their original office space that they have next to the Lowes Hotels office: Google Maps

I'd guess that would make sense with Lowes continually adding more hotels and maybe needing more support facility space there.