New WDW AP Program (2021) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

New WDW AP Program (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yup, I retract most of my complaints re blackout dates. Except Dec 4th. Freaking mystery on that one lol

but you can only book 4 days w/ Pirates and they block out 12/18 while wizard allows 12/18.

I feel my family should get pirates but my wife also looked at the blackouts and seemed to think it was too many weekends. For the $200 per pass difference, I am going to hold them to hitting at least 4 of those days when the pirates won't be there.

I think Disney still likes AP's. I am use to living 200 miles plus from here. I know tons of APers down south. They stay on site, buy in every year w/ hopes of at least 10 days in the parks...they spend when at the parks and I bet Disney sells many under used AP's!

Sucks that we are still waiting -- was driving Sunday it was the fastest drive time from 1-4 exit 60 to 1-4 exit 58 I have had since moving here. The parks must be empty and they do not want my money yet. We were last pass holders in 2012 so I get we will have the $900 pass this year.

I imagine the reservations are due to Disney needing an idea of how many folks are coming each day, I assume a lot of their operations depend on the analytics pre-booking fast passes and such should have giving them, this also allows some control over the mix of AP/resort/off site tourist they allow on any given day.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Great news—it’s been slammed. And you can tell it’s mostly APs because the quieter nights we’ve gone are the nights when Pirate has been blocked out. Hoping for a little more breathing room in the parks the next couple months.

Great news—it’s been slammed. And you can tell it’s mostly APs because the quieter nights we’ve gone are the nights when Pirate has been blocked out. Hoping for a little more breathing room in the parks the next couple months.
It's been slammed because people postponed their vacation from last year and came this year. Also, not all experiences are back and Disney is operating off of a skeleton crew because they fired everyone. And they decided to change the fastpass system to a nightmare recently. Blaming it on us Pirate annual passholders is not a good look for you.

Reactions: JoeCamel