Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

No More Human Sacrifices in Bayou of Blood Scarezone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK-Jake

Premium Member
Mar 25, 2013
Alaska
According to Screamscape, "(9/30/14) According to the local scuttlebutt, the Human Sacrifice show element to the Bayou of Blood scare zone has been pulled… at least for the time being. According to rumor, there were possibly a few too many guest complaints."

Is this true? This is the one thing that caught my eye most of all for this year's event, and I've been thinking about sneaking down for 2 nights in late October just to check this out. Anyone who's seen it have any video or can comment on what happens and if it's really that sick that people would complain? I think it's a pretty clever idea, myself...but maybe I'm just sick in the Halloween Head.

It's something to do with crowd control in the area. It was just a really talented voodoo queen pulling a caretaker and ripping out some dudes intestines. Nothing that special or breathtaking but a great distraction

If they are not going to do the show they need to put something in that dumb stage. Anything, Have speakers blasting music, have one actor talking to the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.