Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

No Time To Die (Bond 25)

Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Decided to make a thread for this, considering that this is an interesting film so-far in its development..

Its being reported by Birth Movies Death that Tom Hiddleston is in advance talks of taking the mantle that Daniel Creig had of playing 007 himself, James Bond for the upcoming "Untiled Bond Film"; aptly called by the fans BOND 25.

EXCLUSIVE: Tom Hiddleston Confirmed To Be In Talks For BOND 25 | Birth.Movies.Death.

Sam Mendes will be reprising his directorship of the iconic bond films; with the film still unknown of the potential distributor (Whether it means Sony is distributing it or company's like WB or Universal taking over is unknown) as there is no release date as of yet.

Thoughts on Tom Hiddleston possibly taking on the iconic mantle of playing James Bond? Are you excited to see another Bond movie? Shout out below!

Call me crazy but I always thought Jason Statham would make a great Bond. He would bring a touch of humor but seriousness at the same time that’s required of Bond. Craig will always be my favorite Bond for sure but he’s the one I really started watching with.

I’m really curious what the story line will ultimately end up being and what they decide to do with Blofeld.

also saw on one site: "Ed Sheeran has been shooting scenes at Hawarden Airport today for a new Danny Boyle movie.".........we have our next Bond :tease:

Bond 25 has been delayed again and new rumors spreading that Crazy Rich Asians star Henry Golding could be in the running to replace Daniel Craig.

They will be revealing new details of Bond 25 on a stream today,

Reprising Cast: Ralph Finnes, Rory Kinnear, Ben Whishaw, Naome Harris, Lea Seydoux, Jeffrey Wright

New Cast: Ana De Armas, Lashana Lynch, Rami Malek, Dali Benssalah, Billy Magnussen

Last edited:
The way I read it elsewhere is she was the current 007 as Craig had quit at the end of the last movie and something will happen where he comes back but then again it is The Sun so 90% of what they print is pretty much worthless.

EGCw6VGW4AA_ZCG

We have a full trailer. I'm not sold yet but there is a bit of a Skyfall feel to it which can only be a good thing.