Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

NON-AP Holder

Mar 16, 2016
Hello! Does anyone know if regular guests will be permitted into WWOHP during AP Previews on Monday? The time for AP Previews says 930 am. Would the park be open for AP holders all day then? Or will they have an end time to allow regular guests in? 

Hello! Does anyone know if regular guests will be permitted into WWOHP during AP Previews on Monday? The time for AP Previews says 930 am. Would the park be open for AP holders all day then? Or will they have an end time to allow regular guests in? 

Oh, one more question! Is HP merchandise sold at other places on the park besides Hogsmeade? I'm looking to buy some chocolate frogs in case WWoHP is closed off to the public.

Oh, one more question! Is HP merchandise sold at other places on the park besides Hogsmeade? I'm looking to buy some chocolate frogs in case WWoHP is closed off to the public.

Hi, I hate to give you a non-answer, but we're simply not sure.

We suggest waiting until the first day of annual pass previews to see whether or not they let park guests in as the previews wind down. That will give you an idea of whether or not they could open the land to park guests later in the day on Monday.

You may purchase Potter-souvenirs in Feature Presentation or the Universal Studios Store.