Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

November 6, 2013 Photo Update – Gibson Amphitheater, Grinchmas, Studio Tour & General Construction

Jon Fu

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
Jul 26, 2010
California
november62013.jpg

Our most recent photo update is up: http://insideuniversal.net/2013/11/november-6-2013-photo-update-gibson-amphitheater-grinchmas-studio-tour-general-construction/

I have to say, the park is looking ugly at the moment.

Great photo update!

Kind of weird seeing the old tour entrance arch up at the same time as the old one!

And I realize now what I miss about the old sign.

The new sign is missing the "World Famous" star sign on top of the arch, which I really like! And the silver columns holding up the arch are a lot thinner on the new sign, which makes it look smaller. Otherwise it's fine. I'll miss the old one though. Interested to see what else they'll add or change about the entrance!

As for the park looking ugly, I LOVE it. Sounds weird, I know! But this is all just necessary evil leading up to a bigger and better USH! I'm loving all this progress :) I lived through it with DCA, and I'm excited to see it happening at USH now!

I'm praying for the day that Disneyland's Tomorrowland will be a construction zone as well!

With the new restrooms built the old ones will probably go and this are will become a que area as i suggested back when the hill was being developed but nobody believed me. LOL