October 2 day Universal- express or not? | Inside Universal Forums

October 2 day Universal- express or not?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 4, 2022
Hi,
We're coming in October to Orlando and will have 2 full days (Mon/Tue not Columbus day) in Universal (rest in disney and rest) and am wondering if express passes are really needed in that time of the year and on a week day.
We are a dad + 2 kids (23/12) and we like rides a lot + harry potter fans + marvel.
First time in Universal and likely last for the foreseeable future since we're out of the states.
Ok with not doing everything.
Got many recommendations that the express isn't really needed but also got some other advice from pros that they are so looking to hear to get your thoughts

I know I can get them for free if we stay in the premier but we're strongly considering cabana bay for budget reasons so I'll only do premier if I decide I want express.
Thanks in advance!

Probably not but these days you never know. Good news is if you find you think you need it you can purchase express day of in the parks.