Official Finnegan's Fan Club Thread | Inside Universal Forums

Official Finnegan's Fan Club Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dec 5, 2012
I have a favor to ask the next time someone visits Finnegans. Could someone check the countdown to St Patricks day calendar and let me know what the number states? Last time we were there, a friend changed it and we wagered it would not be changed a month later. It showed 330 days, which was way off. Its been more than a month but am curious if it has been changed. I appreciate it.

Cheers

Surprisingly there's still no Finnegan's thread (despite it being a favorite of so many on here), so I guess this should be the Finnegan's thread.

One of my favorite things at Finnegan's is the Irish Soda Bread, and the Universal Blog just posted the recipe:

Now I just need to make it so I can make the bread pudding, and then find the bourbon ice cream to go with it... :eat:

Surprisingly there's still no Finnegan's thread (despite it being a favorite of so many on here), so I guess this should be the Finnegan's thread.

One of my favorite things at Finnegan's is the Irish Soda Bread, and the Universal Blog just posted the recipe:

Now I just need to make it so I can make the bread pudding, and then find the bourbon ice cream to go with it... :eat:
I'll be making this this weekend.