Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Old MIB merchandise

Jan 13, 2016
MIB HQ
Was there at one point any merchandise (figurines) of the aliens depicted in the ride? Like the Big Bug or Mailbox Alien? I feel a sense of deja vu....

I don't recall figurines of specific aliens from the ride, but that doesn't mean there haven't ever been any. I mostly remember just toy versions of some of the weapons the the Neuralyzer, as well as the usual pins, shirts, and the like (most of which I believe was still being sold the last time I was there in 2015).

I don't recall figurines of specific aliens from the ride, but that doesn't mean there haven't ever been any. I mostly remember just toy versions of some of the weapons the the Neuralyzer, as well as the usual pins, shirts, and the like (most of which I believe was still being sold the last time I was there in 2015).
I thought while at MIB Gear there was some of the figurines around 2004/2005/2006? Also, what was it like to ride MIB back in 2000 compared to today? Would your cart still spin if all of the aliens in the ambush were not knocked down?

I thought while at MIB Gear there was some of the figurines around 2004/2005/2006? Also, what was it like to ride MIB back in 2000 compared to today? Would your cart still spin if all of the aliens in the ambush were not knocked down?

I can't answer either of those specifically, except to say that I feel like the ride used to involve more spinning. That could just be the result of variability within the ride itself, or just my memory exaggerating things.

I can't answer either of those specifically, except to say that I feel like the ride used to involve more spinning. That could just be the result of variability within the ride itself, or just my memory exaggerating things.
Yeah the ride used to spin more especially in the bug... they should fix that

UNIGIFTS_MIB.jpg