One Day Die | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 14, 2018
Hi all,

First time actually starting a thread (and of course I am going to be sparsely on here this weekend, so it may just die here, haha), but in an effort to fill the giant black hole in my heart left by HHN I stumbled on what could be a cool ARG to waste some time this fall!

Darren Lynn Bousman, director behind Saws II, III, and IV, as well as Repo! seems to be behind a creepy website called Home | ODD

Suuuuuper sparse details so far on what exactly it is, but it is giving me MAJOR HHN flashbacks to the days of interactive websites and puzzles. So far I have signed up, explored the website, received a few emails, and already solved out a couple riddles (no spoilers, it is literally just world building at this point, but cool vibes nonetheless)

Not sure if anyone else has found this yet, or wanted to possibly discuss it! Even if it just turns out to be some dinky subscription box in the end it is still giving me some little quasi HHN stuff to do, haha

Reactions: Disneyhead