Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Only Murders In The Building (Hulu)

Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Starting this thread because if you aren't watching this show, you're missing out big time! If you enjoyed Knives Out, you'll probably enjoy this show as well. Awesome main cast of Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez. It's a Comedy/Mystery/Drama as it's basically like watching a true crime podcast, and it becomes extremely addicting to play along. It's not that long of a show (a little over 30 minutes per episode).

The most recent episode that came out today was absolutely fantastic and it was 100% ASL driven, which requires your full attention the entire episode and really draws you in despite it basically being a silent episode.

As I had said in the Hulu thread this show is pure gold with a stellar cast. You can’t beat the duo of Steve Martin and Martin Short! Definitely check this out if you haven’t already.

Here's my guess who killed Tim Kono:

Dr. Stanley is the killer. Tox reports from Tim shows he had anti-depressants in his system and he was drinking the night of his death. Tim could have been accidentally poisoned by a misprescribed med by the doc and he covered up his mistake by faking a suicide. I imagine he either shouldn't or couldn't prescribe this medication and made a huge, career-ruining mistake, so why not take this as a suicide? Plus this explains the "i'm alone" notes from Tim who might be writing out his thoughts for therapy.

Heck yeah.

Got to watch the first 10 minutes of episode 1, hasn't missed a beat yet. Great jokes. So so happy it's back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still the greatest show, they haven’t skipped a beat and it’s still amazing. I am loving it so far and can’t wait for the next episode!

Episode 5 should be dropping today/has dropped. I’m thru the first 4, am surprised at quality of S2 tbh. Season 1 is a hard act to follow and it hasn’t missed a beat!

I need to catch up. I started with the first few episodes when season 2 debuted, and then I just haven't gotten back around to it with watching some other stuff (reality tv has kept me busy between Big Brother, The Challenge, and even binging through Big Brother Canada on Paramount+ :lol:).

Loved the start of the season though so I definitely didn't pause watching due to a lack of quality.

Fun twist at the end, some jaw dropping moments when

It was POPPY not CINDA who was with Kreps.

I thought season three was set up in a totally different way, but excited to see that they've...

moved to a new building for murders.
Agreed on both. Fun twists for both and sets up an exciting S3.

This might be my favorite show on Hulu. I originally wanted it to be a limited series and end with season one, but season two was fantastic-especially the finale-and I am excited for season 3.

Just my opinion but Hulu/FX is producing much better (quality over quantity) content than Netflix (and I will include disney plus in this as well even though obviously disney owns most of HULU and all of the fox stuff at this point...right?) with shows like this, the bear, atlanta, what we do in the shadows, the prey movie, I could go on really.

But I guess that is a discussion for the general tv thread.

The season finale is why I love this show, it’s not afraid to try new things and doesn’t repeat the same plots. I loved the finale and all of its surprises. I am excited for season 3 already.
I will admit that I’m excited that it’s moving to another building for S3. I was completely thrown off by how it was right under our noses from the beginning. 14 sandwich and not savage. The killer reveal party was hilarious and very well done. The reveal harkens back to season one and ties all the clues that they so cleverly disperse through the series together.