Orlando: Foodie Destination | Inside Universal Forums

Orlando: Foodie Destination

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While Tibby's Beignets are better, as a whole Cask and Larders is by far the better restaurant.

Tibby's also has some fine 'nawlins BBQ Shrimp and some of the best libations in the metro area. Tibby's is certainly a great place to eat. But Cask and Larders is truly a world class foodie destination as is Ravenous Pig.

Just an fyi for those looking for a decent sports bar int the Orlando area. Any of you South Florida locals might be familiar with Duffy's sports grill, just saw on there is one opening soon at the Mall of Millenia so def worth checking out if you are in the area.

A few pro tips

2 for 1 drinks all day every day :happy:
Also they have a rewards card and on your birthday they give you a free meal and you earn points with each meal which leads to more free food. . . score :happy:

https://www.duffysmvp.com/

I recently moved to Clermont and discovered The Crooked Spoon.

Great burgers! I haven't had a chance to try the other offerings yet. If you go on Tuesday after 5pm, burgers are $7.

Love 4 rivers. I am going to have to try the other ones mentioned in this article. We go up to Winter Park a lot, but don't always eat up there. Only have tried a couple places, so I will have to branch out.

People mentioned Singling Sam's in their comments, does anyone know if it is good? I have found a couple pizza places like a place near ORMC Red Brick, fire red, something like that. Not the chain one though a local different one.