Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Orlando trip Dec 9-10, 2014

Uhhhh. ET. Lots and lots of ET. :) Please and thank you!

And honestly? Just both the parks! I'm not picky, I'd love to see lots of pictures! Ideally I'd love for you to film a self reaction video of you stepping inside and seeing Diagon Alley for the first time :)

Any small cool architectural or design details would be fun!

Hi Chris,

I have an unusal request. Do you have a video camera with you and is it possible for you to film with infrared/night vision? I'm still looking for 4 shots of the Terminator 2 3D show, all in night vision.
1) a shot of Kimberley's boot being lowered down
2) a shot of Terminator and John ascending in the small lift when they enter skynet.
3) a shot of John and Sarah ascending (and quickly after it descending) with the small lift at the end.
4) a shot of the T-70 units being lowered down into their boxes.

Is this something you can perhaps film with night vision?

A whole show in night vision would perhaps also be funny and interesting to see, but I don't want you risking anything. :)

Hi all, sorry for being away for a while.  I just started a new job and life is busy.  I have plenty of photos to share, but it will take time for me to get them organized.  Diagon Alley impressed beyond expectations and the entire trip went very well.

Last edited by a moderator: