Other Halloween Events | Inside Universal Forums

Other Halloween Events

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jerroddragon

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2017
Hey all, hope this is allowed but this is a thread for anyone to put Paid or Free Halloween events in California

I say this was a drive through last year but this seems much better this year as a normal kinda event. 30-35 bucks and for me its finally a reason to be dressed up again on Halloween

I'll post links to FreeForms event in Hollywood (if they do it again) and also Nightmare Before Christmas at The El Capitan Theatre when they announce dates

Has anyone here gone to the Los Angeles Haunted Hayride yet?

I am interested in hearing any thoughts about this year's event...

I didn't do the mazes but after the really boring hayride I'm glad I didn't. Also the "scarezone" had like 3 people only at the time I was there and they didn't really do any scaring.

So I went to Dark Harvest at Frosty’s Pumpkin Patch last night in Chino. Really, REALLY good haunt. It’s a straight-up cornfield haunt that’s completely in the dark. There are the occasional “mini mazes” you walk into which are really neat. Plus, they are extremely generous with the pulsing. They will give you a good two minutes between each group going through so you don’t catch up with the group in front of you. It’s the only true cornfield haunt I know of in SoCal and I highly recommend it!

Has anyone checked out the Ventura County Fear Grounds? I’m interested in checking that out, but that’s going to be a bit of a drive from the Valley.

Reactions: Jerroddragon