Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

OU Mobile App

Feb 21, 2011
Cafe 80's
Hey guys! I've been long time lurker on the site and decided to finally get out of my shell. I don't know if this question has been asked already but I was wondering if there is already a mobile app for OU or if its in the works? I understand that there are some new awesome updates coming to the site, and I was thinking of some cool ways of integrating it into a mobile app. I was thinking of the app maybe having an interactive map of both parks where you can select each ride or restaurant and it would display the same info that would be on the website (general description, rating, etc). In addition, maybe have an option to stream the podcast directly from the app and maybe integrate the forums to be viewed in an app like "tapatalk". I understand this would take A LOT of time and effort to develop, but I thought it would be a cool idea to have and a useful tool to have for everyone in the future. Otherwise, this site is awesome and is my number one destination when it comes to any news or updates on what's going on at Universal! I appreciate everyone's contributions to this site and I'm proud to say that I'm an Orlando United member!:happy: