Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

OU On the Spot - Vlog #1 - Brian and Andy Take on the Orlando Eye

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
You ask, and we want to keep delivering. We did a vlog.

Definitely stepped out of our comfort zone for this, but we wanted to try to bring you guys some more content, but not be traditional when it came to vlogging. Hence the sorta half-serious approach we took to this (and why we do our podcast the way we do)

Anyways, be gentle. :lol:

PS Sorry about the Brazilian kid not shutting up.

I think you guys are too hard on yourself. The best vlogs are people just being themselves and having fun and that's what you guys were doing.

I really enjoyed it and looking forward to many more!

The video was good and funny. Brian don't feel bad, I probably looked and sounded pretty close to you. I don't care much for heights or ferris wheels so was a little sketched out at first. All in all I liked it quite a bit more than I thought. The only part that got to me was when someone would go from one side to the other quickly causing the capsule to shudder a little bit. If it would have gotten stuck and gone backwards, I'm sure it would have been pretty bad.

They really do need to do something about the wasps though. There is a bit of an opening in the door even when it is shut, and it would suck a whole lot to be stuck at the top when the wasps decide it is time for an all out war.

Double post. Deal with it :cool:

But seriously, Disney Springs. It'd be cool to see the new additions, construction, and speculation about imminent closures. Plus, it has the potential to be quite hilarious. I can hear @hatetofly now.

Liked it but would have enjoyed the addition of a costar cooler full of beer in the show. But I'm guessing there are rules against things like that. :dance:

Double post. Deal with it :cool:

But seriously, Disney Springs. It'd be cool to see the new additions, construction, and speculation about imminent closures. Plus, it has the potential to be quite hilarious. I can hear @hatetofly now.

Hmmm... The wheels are a turning with this one...