Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pass Member Park Takeover Event - June 9

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Universal Studios Hollywood has announced they are hosting an exclusive Pass Member Park Takeover Event – a special evening just for Pass Members - on June 9, 2022.

So if I have my pass linked to my online USH account will I be ready to go tomorrow to get a ticket for this event?

Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Wonder if they're opening this up to park capacity or if they'll limit

Wishing everyone the best of luck.

Wonder if they're opening this up to park capacity or if they'll limit
I hope as many as they can....but staffing might still be an issue/might not want to pay to have to run the parks 100% for a free event

And at least Universal isn't charging $400 for the "privilege" of getting four more hours at the park.
I mean depends on the event Halloween events seem worth it and while Star Wars nights offers many meet and greets that should be apart of a normal ticket....arent so they are also kinda worth it but yeah many nights are just extra characters out and some lower wait times

Hope this isn't like when reservations opened up for the first time since lockdown where they didn't actually go up for a few hours late.