Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Passholder MeetUp?

This would be geared to Jon and the rest of the IU Editors / Moderators:
I don't know if this makes sense with the multiple Annual and Seasonal passes, but have you guys / girls thought of organizing a meet-up for 2017?
With the varying blackout dates, I don't know how difficult or even feasible this would be, but figured I throw the question out to the group.

I referenced 2017, assuming / hoping / against better judgement that USH will have their Annual & Season Passes streamlined, leaving the cluster you-know-what of 2016 behind them.

Ha Ha Ha.

We tried it in the past, but the rain put a downer on attendance. I'm not sure if the community is willing to try again given all the different pass structures.

Curious to hear thoughts from our members though.

Thanks Jon. Unfortunately I was one of those from the last attempt that the rain played a deciding factor in making the drive from South OC. (We were actually really disappointed we couldn't make it).
But I'd be for it after the holidays and upgrading our passes. Appreciate the feedback!