Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Peacock Live

May 14, 2014
Seoul, Korea
Peacock Live! brings together NBCUniversal’s most iconic stories,stars and brands on the historic backlot at Universal Studios Hollywood.It’s the ultimate access weekend for fans like you!

Celebrity panels, shareable photo opps, interactive experiences, and more…Everything you love. LIVE!

EXPERIENCE DREAMWORKS’ MUSICAL ADVENTURE BEFORE IT HITS THEATERS
Sneak peek the all-new “Trolls World Tour” at Universal Cinema AMC at CityWalk Hollywood. Then, meet and greet beloved characters including Poppy, Branch and Guy Diamond. Wanna become a Troll yourself? Check out this once-in-a-Trollstime photo experience!

BECOME A SUPERSTAR COACH
Take a seat – and a spin – in the iconic red chair from NBC’s Emmy Award-winning musical competition series for a fun GIF or photo. In addition to cheering on Team Blake, Team Kelly, Team Legend and Team Nick, your friends can root for you, the newest addition to “The Voice!”

EXPLORE THE CARS YOU LOVE
Explore the largest vehicle collection ever assembled from the “Fast & Furious” franchise, plus new vehicles from the latest film installment.

CHALLENGE YOUR INNER NINJA
Choose your adventure on obstacles inspired by NBC’s hit competition show. Kids and adults can compete on a family-friendly race through a seven-obstacle inflatable Ninja Warrior course, or test your ninja skills on full-sized obstacles seen on the show!

DISCOVER THE STREAMING SERVICE THAT’S LIKE NO OTHER
Get an insider’s preview of NBCUniversal’s upcoming streaming service, plus panels and meet & greets, fan giveaways and more.

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD
Peacock Live! tickets include general admission to the theme park after 12PM, with exclusive after-hours access to the park after dark only for Peacock Live! guests. PLUS, hear from the creative teams who bring Halloween Horror Nights and thrill rides to life!

AN OLYMPIC-SIZED EXPERIENCE
The Olympics begin July 24th. Skateboarding and sport climbing will make their Olympic debut and here’s your chance to see a special live demo of both. You can even give it a go yourself by racing to the top of the climbing wall!

WALK THE STORIED STREETS OF THE BACKLOT
Celebrate the locations where America’s best-loved movies and shows were made. From New York Street to Courthouse Square, you’ll interact with sets, props and costumes and go behind the scenes to become part of the action.

Additional experiences to be announced. Check back here for updates!

General Admission tickets include:

• Access to full Peacock Live! footprint within Universal Studios Backlot
  • Access to Peacock Live! programming, panels, activations, and screenings
  • Same-day general admission to Universal Studios Hollywood after 12PM PT, including exclusive after-hours access until midnight PT

March 28-29, 2020

peacocklive.com

Last edited:
More deets

Saturday March 28:
  • Universal Parks & Resorts Global Preview – Peacock Live! guests will get an exclusive first-look at the exciting new experiences coming to the Universal Parks & Resorts theme parks around the world.

• Halloween Horror Nights – Get insight from the global teams behind the world’s most successful Halloween event, and how they collaborate with filmmakers to bring iconic horror films to life as interactive, dimensional haunted houses and mazes.
Sunday March 29:
  • The Making of a Theme Park Attraction – How does a global blockbuster film franchise like Jurassic World become a mega-hit theme park thrill ride? Guests will have a chance to hear first-hand from the creative minds at Universal theme parks around the globe responsible for bringing favorite films from the silver screen to groundbreaking, next-generation thrill rides.

Jay Leno will also be there if you wish to throw insults about stealing the Tonight Show from Conan at him IRL

Last edited by a moderator:
Epic universe info maybe?

I doubt we'd see EU there, but part of me wonders if it'll mean them going in and fleshing out details more on 2021 projects.

I would not be shocked if this is where we get the announcement of SNW for USH, and the announcement of Velocicoaster for IOA. Especially as NBCUniversal/Comcast are pulling out a lot of talent and information now from across the board, it wouldn't be too surprising if they are wanting to make sure that something like a "Global Preview" is their way of breaking the info first to those who payed.

I doubt we'd see EU there, but part of me wonders if it'll mean them going in and fleshing out details more on 2021 projects.

I would not be shocked if this is where we get the announcement of SNW for USH, and the announcement of Velocicoaster for IOA. Especially as NBCUniversal/Comcast are pulling out a lot of talent and information now from across the board, it wouldn't be too surprising if they are wanting to make sure that something like a "Global Preview" is their way of breaking the info first to those who payed.
Wonder if peacock live could become a yearly thing to announce stuff

More deets

Saturday March 28:
  • Universal Parks & Resorts Global Preview – Peacock Live! guests will get an exclusive first-look at the exciting new experiences coming to the Universal Parks & Resorts theme parks around the world.

• Halloween Horror Nights – Get insight from the global teams behind the world’s most successful Halloween event, and how they collaborate with filmmakers to bring iconic horror films to life as interactive, dimensional haunted houses and mazes.
Sunday March 29:
  • The Making of a Theme Park Attraction – How does a global blockbuster film franchise like Jurassic World become a mega-hit theme park thrill ride? Guests will have a chance to hear first-hand from the creative minds at Universal theme parks around the globe responsible for bringing favorite films from the silver screen to groundbreaking, next-generation thrill rides.

Jay Leno will also be there if you wish to throw insults about stealing the Tonight Show from Conan at him IRL
This is the type of stuff i'm interested in. Definitely seems like they're trying to make this their own version of D23.

I think Pets will be opening in April. I would also not be shocked if they keep it quiet until the day it "opens", like Jurassic.
There are pass member information booklets being sent out by mail. They have SLOP categorized currently under April. The way the book is laid out, slop is right next to the month of April. With that said, the key question still remains...... Will Slop soft before/during this event or will event attendees truly be the first on the ride.

There are pass member information booklets being sent out by mail. They have SLOP categorized currently under April. The way the book is laid out, slop is right next to the month of April. With that said, the key question still remains...... Will Slop soft before/during this event or will event attendees truly be the first on the ride.

I don't see Universal using this upcharge event as a soft open / test. This isn't Disneyland.