Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Photo Update: November 21, 2014 – Grinchmas, Springfield and Wizarding World

Fantastic update. Crazy how jumbled the park looks, but it's very exciting. Nice seeing Art Deco construction walls blocking HoH. Sort of like a preview! :p

Springfield is coming along nicely! Feels so close!

And I can't believe how fast the Hogsmeade facades and stone work is going up, especially considering the back half of Hogsmeade has barely started construction at all!

As for holiday decorations? MORE. I wanna see more!!! :)

As great as all this progress is, it's a bit of a bad time for first-time guests to experience the park. I'm planning on taking a friend to the park on the first day of Grinchmas this year, and she's never been to USH before. I figured the holiday cheer would attract more attention than the overabundant construction walls, but this is insane.

I had very wealthy out of town guests visit USH a few weeks ago, and they were impressed by the rides and "Hollywood magic" but understood that the construction was a necessary evil for progress and future additions. It's ugly but...*shrug* at least everything is open!