Photo Update: November 21, 2014 – Grinchmas, Springfield and Wizarding World | Inside Universal Forums

Photo Update: November 21, 2014 – Grinchmas, Springfield and Wizarding World

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Fantastic update. Crazy how jumbled the park looks, but it's very exciting. Nice seeing Art Deco construction walls blocking HoH. Sort of like a preview! :p

Springfield is coming along nicely! Feels so close!

And I can't believe how fast the Hogsmeade facades and stone work is going up, especially considering the back half of Hogsmeade has barely started construction at all!

As for holiday decorations? MORE. I wanna see more!!! :)

As great as all this progress is, it's a bit of a bad time for first-time guests to experience the park. I'm planning on taking a friend to the park on the first day of Grinchmas this year, and she's never been to USH before. I figured the holiday cheer would attract more attention than the overabundant construction walls, but this is insane.

I had very wealthy out of town guests visit USH a few weeks ago, and they were impressed by the rides and "Hollywood magic" but understood that the construction was a necessary evil for progress and future additions. It's ugly but...*shrug* at least everything is open!