Photos? | Inside Universal Forums

Photos?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 20, 2022
My granddaughter and I will be at Universal Hollywood next week for one day, finishing up our vacation after a few days at Disney. Staying at the Hilton. Last year we went to Orlando Universal, and I bought a photo package which was cheaper online than in park, where I got digital downloads of all the photos the photographers took in park, and also ride photos.
I looked in the app and can't see any links to buy this. Just to a place in park to buy individual photos. Am I just missing something? Are there on ride photos at Universal Hollywood, photographers around?

My granddaughter and I will be at Universal Hollywood next week for one day, finishing up our vacation after a few days at Disney. Staying at the Hilton. Last year we went to Orlando Universal, and I bought a photo package which was cheaper online than in park, where I got digital downloads of all the photos the photographers took in park, and also ride photos.
I looked in the app and can't see any links to buy this. Just to a place in park to buy individual photos. Am I just missing something? Are there on ride photos at Universal Hollywood, photographers around?
Info from February

Info from February

I did do this for our Orlando trip. It was an option when I bought my tickets for Orlando Universal, but I couldn't find the option when I bought Universal Hollywood tickets.
That article doesn't mention anything about it being valid at Universal Hollywood, it's all about Orlando. I didn't want to go to universal photos and buy and it only be valid in Orlando. Has anyone don't this for Universal Hollywood ?

I did do this for our Orlando trip. It was an option when I bought my tickets for Orlando Universal, but I couldn't find the option when I bought Universal Hollywood tickets.
That article doesn't mention anything about it being valid at Universal Hollywood, it's all about Orlando. I didn't want to go to universal photos and buy and it only be valid in Orlando. Has anyone don't this for Universal Hollywood ?
Sorry I didn't realize you were on the left coast