Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else | Inside Universal Forums

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 17, 2009
Thought I should start one in here :)

Nicospictures218.jpg

Since most of the photos in this thread are going to coming from all over the place, I was wondering if it would be possible to include where they are from along with the Pic.

Here is mine from Kennywood.

thunderbolt.jpg

They have a counter service restaurant in there as well as a table service restaurant. The cuisine is your typical crap you can get at any restaurant.

Oh, man. That sucks. It used to be really good.

And Yet, do you know what is in the 4 little very colorful bottles down front in the beer pic?

And Yet, do you know what is in the 4 little very colorful bottles down front in the beer pic?

They are called Spykes. They used to sell them in Walgreens liquor stores but they were supposed to be pulled from the shelf. You don't mix them in drinks, you take them like a shot or at least I did. They are 12% alcohol. I would buy a few of them and shoot them real quick before going into a bar. They taste like crap but I have only had the hot melon and spicy lime ones. I will definitely pass on the chocolate one.

Last edited: