Pin Trading | Inside Universal Forums

Pin Trading

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 24, 2017
Last year at Disney my son got into pin trading and this year we're staying at Universal for the first time. Does anyone know if cast members at Universal do pin trading like they do at Disney?

Last year at Disney my son got into pin trading and this year we're staying at Universal for the first time. Does anyone know if cast members at Universal do pin trading like they do at Disney?
I think I've seen pin trading happening once at Universal. It's not really a thing like at Disney.

Reactions: Jamie R.
Not an answer to your question at all, but at LegoLand you can trade mini figures. Kids love this! :D

Reactions: Jamie R.
I think I've seen pin trading happening once at Universal. It's not really a thing like at Disney.
Ok, thank you. I know they sell the pins and lanyards, I just haven't been able to find anything that states the cast members will trade pins.

Ok, thank you. I know they sell the pins and lanyards, I just haven't been able to find anything that states the cast members will trade pins.
To the best of my knowledge, it isn't an official program like at Disney. Universal just happens to sell pins and lanyards for those pins.