Plaza Grill | Inside Universal Forums

Plaza Grill

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
I suppose it's time to create a topic for this relatively new dining venue.

Plaza Grill has recently implemented a new automated order reader to call guests to the window for their food, as opposed to having a team member do it manually via PA system.

Reactions: Zacharygof
^ Noticed that on Sunday as I was coming out the restroom next to Animal Actors. Reminded me of McDonalds, lol. 

Reactions: William
Adding to my post from above, they also really screwed up our order. My husband had asked for no cheese, sauce on the side. They ended up not putting cheese on either order, but did put sauce on both orders. Plus, it took a fairly long time for the orders to arrive.

And this is also when we found out they don't do Freestyle Coke unless you have a souvenir mug... which kinda really screws over all the AP folks, who may only stop into the park for an hour or so on a given visit. Unless they start making a season pass refillable mug, which is something I do think they should work on seeing as they're the only major park that offers a refillable option for guests, but doesn't have a seasonal version of it. For goodness sake, even Six Flags managed this years ago.

I'll probably give it another try later, but my husband preferred Bumblebee Truck's tacos. And while it wasn't great, it was better than just more burgers, so it's still a slight improvement.

Oh, and just to clarify, even though I said I got the beef tacos, I did get the Impossible option.

Last edited:
Reactions: chris.g