Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pop Up Christmas Tiki Bar on I-Drive

Jul 24, 2008
Orlando, FL
If you can't get enough of the recent Tiki craze, Beachbum Berry has teamed up with the Avanti Palms Resort on I-Drive to put together a Pop Up Christmas Tiki Bar called Sippin' Santa. It is open now and runs through New Years Eve. They have some great cocktails in unique Christmas Tiki glasses including an awesome Santa's Tiki Tub Communal Bowl. I'm definitely going to try the Don and Victor. I'm a sucker for a hot buttered rum.

Screenshot-2019-11-30-21-13-04-2.png

Screenshot-2019-11-30-21-15-20-2.png

Screenshot-2019-11-30-21-14-08.png

Here is the official site.

Sippin Santa

Last edited:
If you can't get enough of the recent Tiki craze, Beachbum Berry has teamed up with the Avanti Palms Resort on I-Drive to put together a Pop Up Christmas Tiki Bar called Sippin' Santa. It is open now and runs through New Years Eve. They have some great cocktails in unique Christmas Tiki glasses including an awesome Santa's Tiki Tub Communal Bowl. I'm definitely going to try the Don and Victor. I'm a sucker for a hot buttered rum.

Screenshot-2019-11-30-21-13-04-2.png

Screenshot-2019-11-30-21-15-20-2.png

Screenshot-2019-11-30-21-14-08.png

Here is the official site.

Sippin Santa
Leave it up to Dave to find unique drinking spots. a pro's pro. :thumbsup::toast:...:lol: