Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 30, 2017
Hi guys how are things?

Well, my wife and I will be traveling to Orlando and we would like to visit some of the parks (Universal included).

My wife is 6 months pregnant now and has had some early contractions during her pregnancy so her doctor advised her not to exercise nor do any intense activities. We were even thinking about renting an ECV (Electric Convenience Vehicle) for her.

I would like to know from you guys, about the rides my wife can actually go in Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. Will it be EXTREMELY boring for her?

Cheers,

Diogo Sarilio

I would post on a pregnancy forum as well- they might have better input than us here...

I'd hate to give you bad advice. But anything stationary or mild simulations I wouldn't see as being an issue whatsoever. All the 36 inch requirements or less, for example.
But both WDW and Universal have a plethora of shows and fun things to do outside of just "rides".