Pride Flag smilies! | Inside Universal Forums

Pride Flag smilies!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GA-MBIT

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2017
Isle Delfino
It was on my mind cause of the start of Pride Month, but I realized that I think it'd be really cool to have a few Pride Flag smilies to use! The Rainbow and Trans flags would be my personal requests, but I'm sure some other's here might have their own preferences so they can rep their own pride colors in signatures and bios! :D

It was on my mind cause of the start of Pride Month, but I realized that I think it'd be really cool to have a few Pride Flag smilies to use! The Rainbow and Trans flags would be my personal requests, but I'm sure some other's here might have their own preferences so they can rep their own pride colors in signatures and bios! :D
This is a great idea! Happy Pride to all my IU friends ️

How's this?

:pride:

How's this?

:pride:
Looks wonderful! :pride:

Definitely a nice in-between of a ton of different flag emotes and nothing at all. I'd still love to see individual flags at some point in the future for even more personalization of User Profiles, but that's just me being greedy haha,, this is a great addition already! Thanks Brian!

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian G.