Problems with home page? | Inside Universal Forums

Problems with home page?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

bobwadd

V.I.P. Member
Feb 20, 2010
You never know
Hi, anyone else having issues with the "Home" page loading? Worked fine last week, won't load for me today.

Have tried it on three system at home and four at work all with the same results.

All systems are running different versions of Win-XP with IE as the browser.

Hi, anyone else having issues with the "Home" page loading? Worked fine last week, won't load for me today.

Have tried it on three system at home and four at work all with the same results.

All systems are running different versions of Win-XP with IE as the browser.

Nothing is loading at all??? The page was changed to a solid white background recently... makes it look a bit empty compared to what it was, but that is it. Why do you go to the home page first? I am linked directly to the forum.

Nothing is loading at all??? The page was changed to a solid white background recently... makes it look a bit empty compared to what it was, but that is it. Why do you go to the home page first? I am linked directly to the forum.

I am linked directly to the forum. I also check out the home page from time to time. Also, the pages with the photo updates no longer load for me!!! I can not view the latest SS44 and WW-II pics.

Download Firefox and try that. They have introduced some new gallery software to the OU pages. Do you keep your cache set to zero?

I am linked directly to the forum. I also check out the home page from time to time. Also, the pages with the photo updates no longer load for me!!! I can not view the latest SS44 and WW-II pics.

I just tried to view the amity article and a bunch of plugins were disabled... this is the text:
Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 1: parser error : Space required after the Public Identifier wp-content/plugins/weather-and-time/weather.php on line 17

Sometimes a program ie: browser can just get all confused after much use. I would either quit the browser program and reopen it or restart your machine figment.

Sometimes a program ie: browser can just get all confused after much use. I would either quit the browser program and reopen it or restart your machine figment.

weird, I guess my lappy just wants to be weird. I'll try this after I Finnish my college paper for this week. FYI, I use Firefox with windows 7 on a brand new HP laptop... unless it's the college internet that doesn't want to work right. and yes I turned ad-block off on the site.

edit:
and just like that the problem is fixed randomly... did you get the memo about the reputation system having a weird database error message despite still working?

Last edited: