PSN Names | Inside Universal Forums

PSN Names

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 14, 2010
If you have a PS3 and play online, post your name here and I will add you to my list. We could play a few games. I mainly play Uncharted 2. So if anyone else pays Uncharted 2 and would like to join me, let me know!

Orlando United UsernamePSN Username
Sideshow MikeSolidus8891
FallowDimentio513
Obi UbambaRumbles_Ubamba
BriManbriman2244
jmejmehatesyou
Roll N FearOhkioh
Mr MudfishFestiveMicrowave
JmaffJmaff35
Andrew RyanMDiego15
Adema1226Adema1226
slappybobmtdewaddict40
TheDecemberistssonnybadger
cruiseshipfancruiseshipfan
Rock'nRollerrocknroller04

Last edited by a moderator:
Dimentio513; love playing Killzone 2, Bioshock 2, and Modnation Racers, but I have most PS3 exclusive/popular shooters so feel free to request some playtime at some point!

PSN: jmehatesyou
I have a bunch, but I am fully addicted to Uncharted 2. I usually only have time to play on weekends though.

BriMan, I don't haev FIFA but perhaps we can find another game in common to play some time. Jme, I am addicted to Uncharted 2 as well. Sorry for the late add guys, I've been busy lately and I haven't been able to play too many games lately but I will add you guys.

--Update--

BriMan and jme, I just sent you guys friend requests.

Last edited:
I play madden 10 online. PSN - Ohkioh

I refuse to buy 11 becuase I hate the Saints and don't want to see Brees on the cover. lol

:lol:

good reason

I want to buy madden, and I really really want to, but I don't want spend $70 on a game.

Jmaff35.

Haven't played much since I got my broken 360 back but I do have game plans for the future. Resistance 3 being the most distant.

Adema1226 is my PSN. I usually play Modern Warfare 2 online. I have Madden on the 360 and my Xboxlive name is also Adema1226. I have Uncharted 2 and would be glad to play a game but's been so long since I've played ti I'll probably suck at it!

As with the Xbox Live thread, I've stickied this one and put everyone's gamertags into the first post. If anything is incorrect, let me know. :thumbs: