Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Question about handicap accessibility for secret life of pets

Oct 7, 2019
Los Angeles
Hi all, I injured my foot which I need a crane to walk and I can't go or down stairs. I am thinking going to Universal in a few weeks. I am planning to ride only pets and the tram. Does secret life of pets have an elevator? Do I need a doctors note to use the elevator, using a special issued Universal pass? Couldn't find anything on the website

Hi all, I injured my foot which I need a crane to walk and I can't go or down stairs. I am thinking going to Universal in a few weeks. I am planning to ride only pets and the tram. Does secret life of pets have an elevator? Do I need a doctors note to use the elevator, using a special issued Universal pass? Couldn't find anything on the website
Not sure if you need any special note, I sorta doubt it. There is an elevator right in the middle of the queue so you don't miss anything iirc