Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Question about HHN 3's Pyscho maze

Aug 12, 2021
Just out of curiosity.

1993 they had a house based on Psycho and it was set in a recreation of the Bates Motel USF used to have back then. I doubt there’s anyone from the way back when years that can remember (and that’s just me thinking someone even attended those years), but how do you people think they made the house exactly? The Bates Motel isn’t exactly a spacious area, especially for a house. Unless I’m thinking it wrong and they actually built it in the giant mansion nearby?

I believe it was actually in the Bates Motel.

Also, the Sprung Tents and MIB tent have shown that despite a lack of space, they can still construct entire houses in them (great houses at that).