Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Rapids Waterpark - West Palm Beach

Hockeyman55

Premium Member
Aug 19, 2009
Palm Beach Gardens
I've been to Rapids many times cuz I lived down in that area for most of my life. Super fun park and me and the fam still go there on occasion.

I live 3 miles away from it and haven't been since the mid 90s :lol: Granted I haven't lived this close that long, before that about half hour away. It's just too expensive, $40 something a pop and no annual pass options or anything. I'd rather just use my AP and go to Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon while up in Orlando

Omg this thread brought back so many memories of this park, West Palm Beach is my hometown, I remember when this park was just the 5 yellow slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, and the set of the blue and magenta slides, this park has really grown.

Last edited:
I've always wondered what this park was like. But I love $99 Annual pass to Typhoon lagoon and Blizzard Beach

They have added a lot over the years and actually a decent little waterpark.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg this thread brought back so many memories of this park, West Palm Beach is my hometown, I remember when this park was just the 5 yellow slides, a lazy river, a wave pool, and the set of the purple and magenta slides, this park has really grown.

Ha that's about the last time I was there also :lol: Right after they opened the wave pool.

I grew up at that water park. It was always a field trip spot for my school, but it was overly priced. Glad to see its still booming 15 years later. :lol: