Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Lodge | Inside Universal Forums
  • Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Lodge

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
Well they done tore up all the greenery. They have to do something. At least along the lakefront.
Yup. I can see this being a stalled project for years. It doesn't necessarily have to be the same thing since all they did was clear land, but i'm sure something will happen here eventually.

Reactions: Disneyhead

SpyderDan

Veteran Member
Feb 9, 2009
The Daily Bugle
I mean, I can see it being put on hold, but idk, this could turn into a Pop Century Legendary Yesrs/AoA situation. They cleared a ton of land and did a bunch of prep work, so they won’t leave it like this forever.
I think it's a fitting tribute to River Country that this project stalled and will now just sit there lol.

Real glad they mowed down so much of Fort Wilderness just a project that could get canceled (or look awful if it was finished).

Jan 31, 2013
So apparently a new permit for work has been filed for the site. Wonder if it’s intended to stabilize the area so it can be developed in the future or are they going to continue the site prep?

Nick

Staff member
Sep 22, 2011
Orlando
A look at the construction site, which, aside from a few cars sitting there, it seems to be pretty close to abandoned at this point.