Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Starting to feel a bit concerning that we went from “opening imminent” to “uhhh… we’ll see!”

Stuff happens. They didn’t announce a date for a reason. But it’s seeming those whispers about serious issues could have some merit.

There could be a multitude of reasons that could delay the opening.
Supply chains still are not working great. Maybe during refurb they found a problem that also needs to be fixed but wasn't accounted for initialy.
In the end it opens when it opens and it will be a glories day.

How’s it feeling/looking?
Keep in mind that the last time I rode it was in 2015, but I'd say it's looking/feeling pretty good! I think the launch got an update and the projections are REALLY sharp now. Brakes still aren't great but I've heard they're a lot better than they used to be. I like the ride a lot more than I used to. Might be my love for the movie and Egyptian mythology as a whole kicking in though.

Last edited: