Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022) | Page 129 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Refurbishment (Late 2022)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Might be the wrong thread to ask this in but I feel like it’s somewhat relevant, what did the track layout for Kongfrontation look like? I never feel like risking neck injury to try and spot the tracks when riding Mummy, but videos available make it difficult to get a sense of the track layout and scope of the attraction. From what I’ve been able to gather, was it just a big circle? Bonus points if anyone as an actual track layout overlay of the building.

Have their been any improvements? This thing is still technically in technical rehearsals lol

Yes, as of last week.

In a recent visit to the park, @Alicia noticed several new changes to the ride. Besides the timing of the scenes feeling tighter, there's additions and changes to the turntable scene which is hiding the screen better.

And as usual...

11 months after closing, Revenge of the Mummy is still in "technical rehearsals." Is this the longest technical rehearsal for a ride in history (including new ones?). Gringotts was in technical rehearsal for less time than this.

Reactions: Cygnus
11 months after closing, Revenge of the Mummy is still in "technical rehearsals." Is this the longest technical rehearsal for a ride in history (including new ones?). Gringotts was in technical rehearsal for less time than this.
Does that mean it’s still not taking Express? The semantics of technical rehearsal vs open doesn’t really matter to me as much but I had family staying in a premium hotel a couple months ago and the no Express thing was a bigger issue (standby was like 80 minutes).

Still breaks down quite a bit I heard, though I imagine it not any worse---reliability wise---than Hagrid's. I think that perhaps they don't want to officially open it so that there's no huge rush, they'll probably do an official open early January.

Does that mean it’s still not taking Express? The semantics of technical rehearsal vs open doesn’t really matter to me as much but I had family staying in a premium hotel a couple months ago and the no Express thing was a bigger issue (standby was like 80 minutes).

As of Monday, still no Express. Going again tomorrow and will see if that's changed.