Ride PreSCRIPTions | Inside Universal Forums

Ride PreSCRIPTions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jan 23, 2009
Michigan
Have a favorite ride in Orlando but just can't wrap your mind around what is being said during all that excitement?

Post a request and I'm sure someone will be more than happy to post a brief or full script of your attraction.

I'll start -

Anyone have the generic Tower of Terror - script!?!

Justin

Reactions: Ryno27
Incredible Hulk Coaster

Everything looks good. I think, I think this time it's going to work!

Warning, coolant levels dropping.

No!

Coolant levels dropping.

NO!!!

Warning, Warning, Warning-----

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBlonde
Jurassic Park River Adventure

Time, the ever-flowing river. Come with us now, to a time before man, when the river flowed through a new born world, and giants walked the Earth. Welcome to Jurassic Park!

The Ultrasaurs in ths lagoon are among the largest creatures ever to walk the Earth. But despite their awesome size, these gentle giants pose no threat to us.

Psittacosaurs, with their curved parrot-like beaks, are the most primitive of the horned dinosaurs, a group of herbivores that include protoceratops, and the mighty triceratops.

Great armored dinosaurs can often be found around the geo-thermal formations of Stegosaurus Springs. Heavy armored plating, and spiked tails protect these herbivores from savage predetors of their native period. Jurassic Park scientists provide our herbivores with plenty of vegetation from their native period, ensuring long, healthy lives for these magnificent animals.

Next on our tour is Hadrosaur Cove. Here you'll find a menagerie of duck-billed dinosaurs, such as parasarolophus.......

This is Jurassic Park Animal Control. It looks like one of the hadrosaurs has bumped your boat off course. You are entering the Raptor Containment Area. Stay seating, we're sending a rescue boat to the recieving dock ahead. Do not get out of the boat!

Animal Control to CP-25! There's a tour boat off course in the Raptor Containment Area! You've gotta get those people out of there! Do you copy, CP-25?! Grab the boat before they get too far! Come back, CP-25! static...

Incredible Hulk Coaster

Everything looks good. I think, I think it's going to work this time!

Warning, coolant levels dropping.

No!

Coolant levels dropping.

NO!!!

Warning, Warning, Warning-----

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One little fix...
It's "I think this time it's going to work" :thumbs:

and here's the Revenge of the Mummy Script:

Are you INSANE!?! Get out of here, the curse, it's REAL! This whole place is a trap, he's after your souls!
Look for the medjai, it's your only hope!

SILENCE! With your souls I shall rule for all eternity!
Serve me and savor riches beyond measure, or REFUSE and savor a more bitter treasure!

Ah Khu day blahblahblah (Some Egyptian mumbo jumbo)

Not even the medjai can save you now, there is no escape.
Your end shall be my beginning. Prepare yourself
Behold your fate (something something) your destiny.
YOUR SOULS ARE MINE!

We hope you enjoyed your ride, please remain seated and keep your arms and legs inside the...
PREPARE TO FORFEIT YOUR SOULS!
Ahahahahaha
DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING!

ARRRHHHHHH

Hey! Welcome back, hope you enjoyed yourself, I would've enjoyed this interview a lot more if I HAD GOTTEN MY CUP OF COFFEE!
Thank you....ARRHRRHRHGGHGHGHGHHHHH...

Reactions: Ryno27
The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man

Hello? This is Jonah Jameson, Roger, over. Is this thing on? Listen, SCOOP. Crime reports are comin' in from all over the city and I'm startin' to get worried. Did ya see that? The Spider Signal! With Spider-Man nearby, trouble can't be far away. And you know what trouble means; Headlines! National coverage! So don't screw this up! I mean, uh, good luck.

Man, you shouldn't be out here. With Doc Oc on the loose, this could be the most dangerous night of my life! And yours; be careful! Nice shades.

Was that Spider-Man? That no-good... in red leotards...

Everything's going as planned!

Excellent! With my anti-gravity cannon, even Spider-Man won't be able to stop me!

You mean stop us.

Yes, of course.

Hey, what's goin' on?

What was that? Intruder! If you think you're getting out of here, haha, you're in for a SHOCK! Yah, yeah!

Get out of the way, I've got them!

You missed! Blast them again!

So much for being careful. Just get back to the Bugle, and, uh oh. Incoming!

Don't leave now, things are just starting to, heat up! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaa!

Trick or treat, smell my feet, time to blow you off the street! Hahahaha!

Look out!

Spider-Man!

No you don't!

No, aaahhh!

SCOOP! My beautiful SCOOP!

Wow that was close. Whoah! Doc, your aim's worse than your haircut!

Well it's good enough for your sitting duck friends! Have a nice trip! Ahahaha!

Hey, wait for me! You're not insured for this! Hold on, Hang on, I'm webbing you down from there!

Hahahahahaha! You punks have short circuited our plans long enough!

You're takin' a dive!

Guess again, super goon!

Spider-Man!

Aaaaahhhh!

Happy landings!!!

No!!! Guess that wraps things up! You guys did alright. But don't give up your day job. Say cheese! See ya later!

Congratulations, you're heroes! I knew it all the time.

Good job, team SCOOP, ya did great! Now, when the SCOOP comes to a complete stop, carefully raise the lap bar and exit the vehicle. Make sure you take all your personal belongings, and you can drop off the night vision goggles in the bins provided. Now I guess I better see about getting Mr. Jameson down. See ya later!

Last edited:
I believe it is actually "If you're getting out of here, you're in for a SHOCK!" (shoves high voltage prongs into Scoop)

and another minor fix "...things are just starting to...heat up"

Jaws by Ralph

Wave goodbye to those happy land-lubbers!

Welcome aboard Amity Boat Tours, my name is Ralph and I'll be your skipper today! Just to let you know, you are fully protected by shark attacks by these 40MM Grenade Launchers even though no one in Amity has seen a shark in the last 30 years. Now today we're going to see some famous landmarks in the Amity Harbor, if you look off to your Port-side you'll see the home of Amity's own Chief of Police Martin Brody, Roy Scheider played him in the movie where that bad old shark Jaws DEVOURED those poor innocent islanders. How many of you have seen the film Jaws? Well luckily you just saw the film, we actually had to live through that-

*RADIO SCRATCHES/WEIRD TRANSMISSIONS* AHHH OMG HELP US HE'S EATGUFbjnf mc

Umm, base did you copy that last transmission, it sounded like Gordon on Amity 3...over.

Yeah, we're picking up his distress signal now, he can't be too far away, he was headed back in, I'll call Chief Brody, base clear.

Hmm that's weird but Gordon is a prankster...so I'd take this with a grain of salt (RANDOM IMPROV BEFORE TURNING THE LIGHTHOUSE CORNER)

Base, Oh my, Amity 3 is sinking out by the old lighthouse...I don't know what could have done this except for a...SHARK! It's the biggest one I've ever seen! Oh man, he's going under the boat, Base what do we do?!

Ermm...try the grenade launchers, over.

You mean these things are loaded?! (That's what she said)

*SHOOTS AND MISSES, CAUSES WATER EXPLOSION*

Dang I missed.

*SHOOTS AND CLUMSILY MISSES AGAIN CAUSING WATER EXPLOSION*

Shoot! I missed again! Base we're going to hide out in the Boathouse until Chief comes, over.

*ENTER BOATHOUSE*

Hmmm, is there anyone in here? *SOUNDS*

Oh that's him! We gotta get out of here! Oh no! It won't drop into gear! COME ON! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! COME ON!

*SOUNDS, WATER BARREL TIPS AND DESTROYS PERSON SITTING FAR RIGHT IN ROW 6*

GOT IT! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!

*JAWS POPS UP*

WOAAAAHHHHH!!! Man, we gotta get back to land!

Amity 6, this is Chief Brody, I'm on my way, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

10 minutes?!! WE'LL BE SHARK BAIT IN 10 MINUTES! Oh where is he?! I don't see him!

*JAWS POPS UP AND SOMEHOW CAUSES THE GAS DOCK TO EXPLODE AND ALSO GAS TO LEAK INTO THE WATER CREATING A FIREBALL AND INFERNO ON THE WATER SURFACE*

Oh man...we gotta go for it!

*INTENSE ACTION MUSIC PLAYS AS WE NEAR THE FLAMES AND THEY SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR BECAUSE THE FIRE KNOWS WE MEAN BUSINESS*

There we go, we can unload on that old fishing dock over there one at a time. Remember to watch out for that high voltage barge. We should be okay unless -

*FIN POPS UP IN THE DISTANCE AS WE NEAR DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGE BARGE WITH CABLE*

Here he comes!

*JAWS POPS UP ON ROW 4 AND SOMEHOW CAUSES STEAM, IT ALSO SPARKS A LOT AND HE DIES AND GOES BACK TO HIS PIT IN THE UNDERWORLD, UNDERWATER*

Is everybody okay? *looks at dead Jaws* Oh that thing is disgusting! We really roasted him!

*JAWS POPS UP ONCE AGAIN TO GIVE A FINAL SCARE EVEN THOUGH HE JUST DIED, SKIPPER SHOOTS AND DOESN'T MISS THIS TIME BECAUSE OF PROXIMITY TO THE SHARK*

Amity 6, are you okay?

Base...

Amity 6, are you alright!?

Chief...

CALL OFF THE MARINES, WE'RE COMING HOME!!!!

Hey everybody, please keep quiet about this little shark episode because if word got out, that would be it for Captain Jake's and the rest of the businesses around here, after all, WE DID GET HIM DIDN'T WE?! So I'd like to thank you for helping me conquer the menace of Jaws and have a FINTASTIC rest of your day at Universal Studios Florida! Also don't forget to check out Universal 360, starting at 9:45 in the lagoon!

Fin.

Reactions: Ryno27 and mantaguy
Jaws by Ralph
Now today we're going to visit some of the actual spots where back in 1974 that bad old shark Jaws devoured all those poor innocent islanders. Our first item of interest on your port-side is the home of Amity's own Chief of Police Martin Brody,Now Brody really did blow up that shark and became a legend in his own time. Roy Schneider played him in that little movie they made about our shark episode. How many of you saw the film Jaws? Well luckily you just saw the film, we actually had to live through that-

Base, Oh my, Amity 3 is sinking out by the old lighthouse ( and I don't see any survivors....I don't know what could have done this except for a...SHARK!
Base: Uh, Amity 6, Uh repeat that!?
Shark, It's the biggest one I've ever seen! Oh man, he's going under the boat, Base what do we do?!

Ermm...try the grenade launchers, over.

You mean these things are loaded?! (That's what she said)

*SHOOTS AND MISSES, CAUSES WATER EXPLOSION*

Dang I missed.

*SHOOTS AND CLUMSILY MISSES AGAIN CAUSING WATER EXPLOSION*

Shoot! I missed again! Base we're going to hide out in the Boathouse until Chief comes, over.

*ENTER BOATHOUSE*

Hmmm, is there anyone in here? *SOUNDS*

Oh that's him! We gotta get out of here! Oh no! It won't drop into gear! COME ON! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! COME ON!

*SOUNDS, WATER BARREL TIPS AND DESTROYS PERSON SITTING FAR RIGHT IN ROW 6*

GOT IT! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!

*JAWS POPS UP*

WOAAAAHHHHH!!! Man, we gotta get back to land!

Amity 6, this is Chief Brody, I'm on my way, I'll be there in 10 minutes.

10 minutes?!! WE'LL BE SHARK BAIT IN 10 MINUTES! Oh where is he?! I don't see him!

*JAWS POPS UP AND SOMEHOW CAUSES THE GAS DOCK TO EXPLODE AND ALSO GAS TO LEAK INTO THE WATER CREATING A FIREBALL AND INFERNO ON THE WATER SURFACE* The skipper shoots the gas dock :thumbs:

Oh man...we gotta go for it!

*INTENSE ACTION MUSIC PLAYS AS WE NEAR THE FLAMES AND THEY SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR BECAUSE THE FIRE KNOWS WE MEAN BUSINESS*

There we go, we can unload on that old fishing dock over there one at a time. Remember to watch out for that high voltage barge. We should be okay unless -

*FIN POPS UP IN THE DISTANCE AS WE NEAR DANGEROUS HIGH VOLTAGE BARGE WITH CABLE*

Here he comes!

*JAWS POPS UP ON ROW 4 AND SOMEHOW CAUSES STEAM, IT ALSO SPARKS A LOT AND HE DIES AND GOES BACK TO HIS PIT IN THE UNDERWORLD, UNDERWATER*The shark bites the underwater cable :thumbs:
Is everybody okay? *looks at dead Jaws* Oh that thing is disgusting! We really roasted him!

*JAWS POPS UP ONCE AGAIN TO GIVE A FINAL SCARE EVEN THOUGH HE JUST DIED, SKIPPER SHOOTS AND DOESN'T MISS THIS TIME BECAUSE OF PROXIMITY TO THE SHARK*

Amity 6, are you okay?

Base...

Amity 6, are you alright!?

Chief...

CALL OFF THE MARINES, WE'RE COMING HOME!!!!

Hey everybody, please keep quiet about this little shark episode because if word got out, that would be it for Captain Jake's and the rest of the businesses around here, after all, WE DID GET HIM DIDN'T WE?! So I'd like to thank you for helping me conquer the menace of Jaws and have a FINTASTIC rest of your day at Universal Studios Florida! Also don't forget to check out Universal 360, starting at 9:45 in the lagoon!

Fin.

Couple of little fixes in red.

Last edited:
ToT - Skipping preshow because I said so.

After entering service elevator : You are the passengers on a most uncommon elevator about to ascend into your very own episode of...The Twilight Zone. (Doors Open up, see ghosts, corridor disappears to reveal stary abyss, Doors Close.)

One stormy night long ago, five people stepped through the door of an elevator and into a nightmare. That door is opening once again, and this time it's opening for you. (Doors open up, elevator lurches forward through the 5th dimension moving towards drop shaft, elevator locks into drop shaft and waits in darkness)

You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension...beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination...in the Tower of Terror. (One of four pre-programmed drop sequences begin, ppl scream bloody murder for some reason here, after drop sequence completes you rest at the bottom of the drop shaft and slowly move backwards)

A warm welcome back to those of you who made it and a friendly word of warning, something you won't find in any guidebook. The next time you check into a deserted hotel on the dark side of Hollywood, make sure you know just what kind of vacancy you're filling. Or you may find yourself a permanent resident of...The Twilight Zone. (Elevator slowly creeps up to a door, it opens and you get out, the end.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryno27 and Cwoolboy